Monday 25 November 2013

In those years, my youth


I'm lazy to see the story . What the hell , I just give myself a little time to remember , and then explore their own definitions of outcomes and the real outcomes have much gap. The result is a strange point in time , I began to discover that the outcomes is full of doubt .





     I have always felt that the boys and girls in the end will not come together, because they are too attached and too aware of each other. Nevertheless I still hold a little hope , I hope they will have a trace of a miracle and in love there is a combination . 
"My youth, not a monologue " Anonymous says , but finally he had heard during that extreme lack of confidence and do not want to hear the answer . In fact, I do not understand some shine romance four years , where you can end in such a dispute . I was a sigh of  not convinced, but after all love a person is not necessarily the owner . Because of four years , my friend love story that each day are vibrant . I think they are probably in mind that each occupies a position can not be replaced , even if the combination is not in love , but the meaning of the word combination is indeed so broad.

    Sometimes I think they like to maintain a relationship , perhaps more precious than love into special. No one can expect a world of love, what will change , and then the friendship between two people is perhaps the best word evergreen . I could never understand the taste of four years chasing a girl is , but I believe that he want to record is want to let his hard heart memories . Perhaps, finally, they did together, but remember they used to like each other sometime .

     At last . So , his youth. After silently for their youth also set an annotation. refer to my youth maybe not so crazy, but at least there is so little unusual . I did not enjoy the spirit of the whole irrigation in schoolwork naive , I like to do the things you like to share momentum, I miss setbacks and still have friends in the warm side , I laugh in the face of their favorite girls as nothing for myself, I want to get back on the pitch to win the opponent rather hear cheers the place , I have been ashamed , " flesh is weak " ground abandoned activities, even cocky friends i used as a model of the moment. I really cocky cheeky . No way, this is the youth . if not now, later on maybe it much too late.


     I have had enough , and has been forced to stay in the memories of the past and the situation is actually quite painful .


Note: the feeling of the sweetness grasp in my memories and when i talk about it , my blood flow aggrasively in my arteries !!

No comments:

Post a Comment